My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/aviqua-wrinkle-complex/
- 2 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 5 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 Alaska cruise
- 11 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 12 Sonoma
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?