My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Where to Vacation in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 Alaska railroad?
- 5 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 6 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 7 culpepper
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 NYC Clubs for live music
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 Itinerary opinions
- 17 Calgary to Banff
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 24 Our perfect day in Key West
- 25 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast