My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/enduro-core-extreme/
- 2 Mass Extreme Reviews : Power Your Body To Look Muscular One!!
- 3 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 4 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 5 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 6 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 7 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 8 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 12 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 13 Arches or Zion?
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 18 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 19 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 20 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 21 time to visit statue
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 24 Chester, CN
- 25 Northern California Gardens.