My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Where to Vacation in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 7 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 8 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Alaska
- 11 San Diego grocery stores
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona