My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xiphos-supplement/
- 2 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 3 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 4 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 No Spam this morning!!
- 7 San Francisco transit options
- 8 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 9 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 12 Honeymoon on PCH
- 13 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 14 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 15 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 18 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 19 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 20 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 21 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 22 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 23 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 24 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 25 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.