My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 4 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 5 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 9 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 10 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 11 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 12 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 13 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 14 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 15 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 16 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 17 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 18 First Trip to New Orleans
- 19 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 22 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 23 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 24 Michigan advice needed
- 25 Nova Star