My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 7 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 8 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 9 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 10 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 11 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 12 Airfares in the 1970's
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 15 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 16 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 17 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 18 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 19 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 25 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???