My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 2 Help with driving East to West
- 3 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 4 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 7 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 8 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 11 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 12 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 13 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 14 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 17 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 18 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 21 New Orleans and Slidell
- 22 Pacific coast road trip
- 23 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 24 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 25 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon