My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to stay in Skagway
- 2 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 5 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 6 US Trip
- 7 flagstaff
- 8 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 9 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 10 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 11 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 Maui - luau question
- 14 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 17 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 18 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 19 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 20 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Bryce and Zion planning
- 25 Country Walkers