My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake George
- 2 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 3 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 4 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 5 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 6 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 7 Utah, arizona part three
- 8 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 9 Daytona Beach Hotel Help
- 10 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 Yellowstone June 2014
- 13 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 14 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 15 Driving from West Glacier to Waterton
- 16 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 18 utah, part 2
- 19 3 day cruise from Boston
- 20 2 months in Hawaii!
- 21 Yosemite Visit
- 22 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 23 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 24 Seattle Hotels
- 25 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws