My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 Highway 1 motels
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 5 Pittsburgh Trip
- 6 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 7 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 8 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 9 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 10 Monterey whale watching
- 11 11 days SE coast road trip
- 12 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 13 1.5 days in Chicago
- 14 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 15 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 16 The New Whitney
- 17 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 18 Car Hire Alamo
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 21 Running kissimmee Florida
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Paul Gauguin
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?