My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Where to Vacation in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 7 Morning in miami
- 8 Las Vegas must sees
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 11 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 12 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 13 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 14 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 15 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 US Southwest
- 25 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME