My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 2 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 6 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 7 florida gulf coast
- 8 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 9 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 10 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 11 Family Trip advice please?!
- 12 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 13 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 14 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 15 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 18 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 19 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 20 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 21 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 22 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 23 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 24 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 25 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?