My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Where to Vacation in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 4 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 5 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 6 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 7 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 8 boston
- 9 Spring Break in Charleston
- 10 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 11 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 12 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 13 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 14 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 15 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 16 visiting chicago
- 17 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 21 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 24 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 25 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.