My fiance and I are starting to plan a vacation for after Christmas. I said, "You go somewhere for 15 min and try to come up a place we can go for a vacation, and I will too... We'll reconvene in 15 minutes!" Price (at this point) no object. Destination - Somewhere warm. St. Martin Island is OUT. (I honeymooned there previously!). Thank you!
Where to vacation Dec 26-Jan 5 - a warm place (a little contest going on!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 12 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 13 Family Camp in Maine
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?