I am toying with the idea of taking my soon to be 16 year old stepdaughter to Seattle to celebrate her 16th birthday. The trip would be only 3 nights. I would be traveling on a Thursday and returning on a Sunday.
She is a wonderful young woman and I would love to take her some place more exotic but the budget and time factor does not work out right now. Her birthday is Sept 6 but I would be taking her at the end of August in between my class schedule.
I have been to Seattle a few times but not in a few years.
My stepdaughter is a great traveler, easy to get along with. She has not been to Seattle since she was a toddler.
I live in Southern California so am not looking for a place that is too far to fly to. We have been to NYC many times due to family living there so am trying to think of some place new. I have also toyed with San Francisco.
She likes to shop, eat sushi, see theater, enjoys museums to a certain extent but at times i think tolerates them for my sake . She is easy to please. It would just be she and I traveling.
I have from a Thursday - coming home on a Sunday.
Open to suggestions about Seattle and SF as well as any place else.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 4 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 7 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 10 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 11 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 12 sugestions
- 13 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 Big Sur Help!!
- 17 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 18 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 19 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 20 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 21 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 25 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
where to take soon to be 16 year old for a few night getaway to celebrate?