I am toying with the idea of taking my soon to be 16 year old stepdaughter to Seattle to celebrate her 16th birthday. The trip would be only 3 nights. I would be traveling on a Thursday and returning on a Sunday.
She is a wonderful young woman and I would love to take her some place more exotic but the budget and time factor does not work out right now. Her birthday is Sept 6 but I would be taking her at the end of August in between my class schedule.
I have been to Seattle a few times but not in a few years.
My stepdaughter is a great traveler, easy to get along with. She has not been to Seattle since she was a toddler.
I live in Southern California so am not looking for a place that is too far to fly to. We have been to NYC many times due to family living there so am trying to think of some place new. I have also toyed with San Francisco.
She likes to shop, eat sushi, see theater, enjoys museums to a certain extent but at times i think tolerates them for my sake . She is easy to please. It would just be she and I traveling.
I have from a Thursday - coming home on a Sunday.
Open to suggestions about Seattle and SF as well as any place else.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fransisco to crater lake
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 Southern history- walkable cities
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 5 Steamboat in August
- 6 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 7 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 8 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 9 Desert Southwest
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 12 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 13 Zion and Bryce in July
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 16 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 17 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 18 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 19 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 20 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 21 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 22 JFK-connection
- 23 Extended weekend beach get away
- 24 Reagan Library
- 25 Aug. cruise wardrobe
where to take soon to be 16 year old for a few night getaway to celebrate?