I am toying with the idea of taking my soon to be 16 year old stepdaughter to Seattle to celebrate her 16th birthday. The trip would be only 3 nights. I would be traveling on a Thursday and returning on a Sunday.
She is a wonderful young woman and I would love to take her some place more exotic but the budget and time factor does not work out right now. Her birthday is Sept 6 but I would be taking her at the end of August in between my class schedule.
I have been to Seattle a few times but not in a few years.
My stepdaughter is a great traveler, easy to get along with. She has not been to Seattle since she was a toddler.
I live in Southern California so am not looking for a place that is too far to fly to. We have been to NYC many times due to family living there so am trying to think of some place new. I have also toyed with San Francisco.
She likes to shop, eat sushi, see theater, enjoys museums to a certain extent but at times i think tolerates them for my sake . She is easy to please. It would just be she and I traveling.
I have from a Thursday - coming home on a Sunday.
Open to suggestions about Seattle and SF as well as any place else.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnessbiotics.com/neulift-serum/
- 2 Are you looking Innovative Performances?
- 3 Tips for you travel in Thailand and wander Bangkok from A to Z.
- 4 http://www.fitnessbites.org/crepe-erase
- 5 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/derma-gieo-serum/
- 6 Do you want Brazil Passport Visa?
- 7 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 8 Are you searching pest control company in Melbourne FL ?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 11 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 16 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 17 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 IAH to HOU Questions
- 20 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Jazzfest side trips
- 23 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!
where to take soon to be 16 year old for a few night getaway to celebrate?