A co-worker and her husband want to take their 3 year old son on a vacation that will be fun for everyone. They live in L.A., so Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are out. They are thinking about NYC. I suggested St. Louis (riding in the arch, the zoo, Ted Drewes frozen custard, etc.) Any other ideas?
Where to take a 3 year old boy on vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 A day in Dallas
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Door County Suggestions
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 22 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?