Leaving tomorrow for a road trip, most arrangements up in the air. Can anyone suggest a stopping point, I guess in western PA or Ohio, where we could spend the night and get a decent meal?
Thanks -- FD
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Columbia River Gorge and Portland
- 2 San Antonio, Texas
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 5 Cape Cod or no?
- 6 Colorado Itinerary
- 7 Barrymore vs Triple George Grill
- 8 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Dogs in Taos
- 11 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 12 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 13 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 14 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 15 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 16 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 17 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 18 Parking in Naples Florida
- 19 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 20 Boston Airport Hotels
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 23 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA