Leaving tomorrow for a road trip, most arrangements up in the air. Can anyone suggest a stopping point, I guess in western PA or Ohio, where we could spend the night and get a decent meal?
Thanks -- FD
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 3 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 4 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Help with day to see fall colors in Indiana
- 7 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 8 New England Fall Foliage Itinerary 2015
- 9 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 10 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 11 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 12 Hawaii Trip in May
- 13 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 14 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 15 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 16 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 17 Trip Report Video Washington D.C. with Kids
- 18 Where to stay in NYC
- 19 Wailea Restaurants?
- 20 DC -> Boulder
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 23 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 24 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 25 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock