Leaving tomorrow for a road trip, most arrangements up in the air. Can anyone suggest a stopping point, I guess in western PA or Ohio, where we could spend the night and get a decent meal?
Thanks -- FD
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 3 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 4 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 5 Arlington funeral plans
- 6 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 7 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 destin resorts
- 11 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 12 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 13 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 14 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 15 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 24 Airfares in the 1970's
- 25 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride