Leaving tomorrow for a road trip, most arrangements up in the air. Can anyone suggest a stopping point, I guess in western PA or Ohio, where we could spend the night and get a decent meal?
Thanks -- FD
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 7 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 8 Remove your Wrinkles Instantly with Aqua Refine
- 9 call +1(855) 205-4069 Delta Airlines First Class
- 10 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 15 Dallas airport to bush library
- 16 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 17 Northern California Gardens.
- 18 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 21 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 22 Arches or Zion?
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 24 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 25 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii