We'll be driving down to Florida on I-95. We won't have a ton of time to explore but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for quaint lunch spots on the way down. Thanks!
Where to stop between Savannah and West Palm Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Getaway
- 5 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 6 Moving to New Jersey
- 7 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 8 Refining my California Itinerary
- 9 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 12 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 13 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 15 St. Simon, Georgia
- 16 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 25 Ben Landa