Hey, my sister and I are driving down to Orlando for 4th of July this year. Because of work we will be driving straight through on the way down so we can get the most out of our week but we'd rather split the drive on the ride up. What is a good stopping point on the ride from FL to NJ? We're going to take 95 to 81 so we avoid traffic around DC and whatnot. Thoughts?
Where to stop between Orlando, FL and NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Itinerary opinions
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 5 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 15 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 24 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?