Hey, my sister and I are driving down to Orlando for 4th of July this year. Because of work we will be driving straight through on the way down so we can get the most out of our week but we'd rather split the drive on the ride up. What is a good stopping point on the ride from FL to NJ? We're going to take 95 to 81 so we avoid traffic around DC and whatnot. Thoughts?
Where to stop between Orlando, FL and NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 8 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 9 What's new on Maui?
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Oregon Road Trip
- 13 Broadway choices
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 15 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 21 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 22 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Refining my California Itinerary
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining