Hey, my sister and I are driving down to Orlando for 4th of July this year. Because of work we will be driving straight through on the way down so we can get the most out of our week but we'd rather split the drive on the ride up. What is a good stopping point on the ride from FL to NJ? We're going to take 95 to 81 so we avoid traffic around DC and whatnot. Thoughts?
Where to stop between Orlando, FL and NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 2 Worst Restaurants in America
- 3 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 N California trip questions
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 23 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 24 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 25 New England Skiing