Hey, my sister and I are driving down to Orlando for 4th of July this year. Because of work we will be driving straight through on the way down so we can get the most out of our week but we'd rather split the drive on the ride up. What is a good stopping point on the ride from FL to NJ? We're going to take 95 to 81 so we avoid traffic around DC and whatnot. Thoughts?
Where to stop between Orlando, FL and NJ
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 7 hotel near Met NYC
- 8 Oahu Information
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 Hotel near Public Theater
- 16 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 22 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Key West on NYE
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah