Hey, my sister and I are driving down to Orlando for 4th of July this year. Because of work we will be driving straight through on the way down so we can get the most out of our week but we'd rather split the drive on the ride up. What is a good stopping point on the ride from FL to NJ? We're going to take 95 to 81 so we avoid traffic around DC and whatnot. Thoughts?
Where to stop between Orlando, FL and NJ
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Denver 1 day in denver
- 5 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 6 Washington DC & surrounding area
- 7 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 12 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 Savannah restaurants
- 19 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip