I will be driving from Natchez to Little Rock and probably will want to stop for one night along the way. If I leave Natchez in the morning, drive part of the Natchez Trace, then cut over to Vicksburg to visit there for a few hours before continuing north ... where might I stay overnight? HOw long do you think it will take to get to Little Rock if I were driving straight through? I realize there is a scenic route and the faster route and would welcome any thoughts / must sees / advice on that also!
Where to stop between Natchez Mississippi and Little Rock
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Door County Suggestions
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 9 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 10 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Alternatives to Disney in Florida