I will be driving from Natchez to Little Rock and probably will want to stop for one night along the way. If I leave Natchez in the morning, drive part of the Natchez Trace, then cut over to Vicksburg to visit there for a few hours before continuing north ... where might I stay overnight? HOw long do you think it will take to get to Little Rock if I were driving straight through? I realize there is a scenic route and the faster route and would welcome any thoughts / must sees / advice on that also!
Where to stop between Natchez Mississippi and Little Rock
View all United States activity »
- 1 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 4 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 5 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 RIP Judy Rogers
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?