This is a last minute trip, and I am trying to make the most of it. We are flying in and out of Durango, Colorado and will stay 1 or 2 nights in Mesa Verde. I am trying to do things that my daughter will also enjoy, and I think she will like Lake Powell (2 or 3 nights?) and boating to some of the natural wonders. But it is a 4 hour drive and there are things to see in between, so I am looking for ideas for overnight stops each way. Should we stay one night in Monument Park? Anywhere else for 1 or 2 nights? Thanks!
Where to stop between Mesa Verde & Lake Powell w/a 15 yr old girl
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 2 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 3 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 6 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 7 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 8 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 9 New York City and New England
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 13 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)