This is a last minute trip, and I am trying to make the most of it. We are flying in and out of Durango, Colorado and will stay 1 or 2 nights in Mesa Verde. I am trying to do things that my daughter will also enjoy, and I think she will like Lake Powell (2 or 3 nights?) and boating to some of the natural wonders. But it is a 4 hour drive and there are things to see in between, so I am looking for ideas for overnight stops each way. Should we stay one night in Monument Park? Anywhere else for 1 or 2 nights? Thanks!
Where to stop between Mesa Verde & Lake Powell w/a 15 yr old girl
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 2 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 3 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 San Diego Trip Report
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 21 NYC jazz with a minor
- 22 NYC Itinerary Help
- 23 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 Driving into Manhattan route?