This is a last minute trip, and I am trying to make the most of it. We are flying in and out of Durango, Colorado and will stay 1 or 2 nights in Mesa Verde. I am trying to do things that my daughter will also enjoy, and I think she will like Lake Powell (2 or 3 nights?) and boating to some of the natural wonders. But it is a 4 hour drive and there are things to see in between, so I am looking for ideas for overnight stops each way. Should we stay one night in Monument Park? Anywhere else for 1 or 2 nights? Thanks!
Where to stop between Mesa Verde & Lake Powell w/a 15 yr old girl
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 charlotte
- 2 USA trip
- 3 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 4 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 5 NBA tickets??
- 6 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 camaro hire in waikiki
- 15 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 16 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 17 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?