This is a last minute trip, and I am trying to make the most of it. We are flying in and out of Durango, Colorado and will stay 1 or 2 nights in Mesa Verde. I am trying to do things that my daughter will also enjoy, and I think she will like Lake Powell (2 or 3 nights?) and boating to some of the natural wonders. But it is a 4 hour drive and there are things to see in between, so I am looking for ideas for overnight stops each way. Should we stay one night in Monument Park? Anywhere else for 1 or 2 nights? Thanks!
Where to stop between Mesa Verde & Lake Powell w/a 15 yr old girl
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 3 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 12 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 13 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip