Hi - we are leaving Boston in the morning in mid August midweek and by evening will go to Hyannis where we will spend the night before going to Nantucket the next day. Question is what to do on that day. Plymouth looks good for a short stop I was interested in the cape cod canal area maybe some biking but we won't have bikes with us. So we would need to go somewhere where there is a rental. Sagamore looks like it is on the way but no bike shop there?any ideas on a good town to stop in? Or we could do something else. My son loves mini golf- have heard there is a lot of that in this or Hyannis area, but whete? Looking for ideas on where to stop to make this an outdoorsy , fun day for us and our kids 9 and 11. Thanks!
Where to stop Betw Boston and Hyannis with kids
- 1 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 2 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 3 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 18 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Meredith New Hampshire
- 22 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 23 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 24 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 25 Pick up north of Boston Logan