Our family will be traveling to New England in August. We're staying with family in Vermont, then we'll be on our own for a few days. We plan on going to Blue Shutters beach in Westerly for the day, and then to Mystic Connecticut. If anyone knows of any good family-friendly hotels, please let me know. Also, if you know of better places to take the kids, any suggestions are welcome. We've never been to New England before. Thanks!!
Where to stay w/kids in Rhode Island & Connecticut?
- 1 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 6 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 12 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 13 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 16 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 NYC
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!