Hi -- We're considering the Mt. Rushmore area for vacation this summer. Do you suggest staying in one of the smaller towns, such as Custer, Hill City, or Keystone? We're looking to do all the usual tourist things in the area, so we'd like a nice, clean hotel (preferably with a pool) with a central location, if possible. Thanks.
Where to stay when visiting Mt. Rushmore/Black Hills?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's new on Maui?
- 2 Worst Restaurants in America
- 3 Broadway choices
- 4 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 5 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Question About Sealodge
- 8 Yosemite Lodging
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 New England Skiing
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 16 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 19 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 25 Oregon Road Trip