We will be visiting Hawaii for the first time in June 2013 and spending 1 week on the Big Island and 1 week on Maui. Maui is taken care of, but looking for suggestions for places to stay on the Big Island. Travelling with 2 kids - 8 & 12...would like to spend a couple of days in Volcano Natl Park and the rest of the time on the west coast. Prefer a condo (1 or 2 bdrm) over a hotel & would love to have oceanfront.
Where to stay on the Big Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 2 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 3 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 6 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 9 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 10 Getaway
- 11 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 12 Fairbanks Alaska
- 13 New England Skiing
- 14 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 15 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 16 Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Temecula Winery Tours
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 What's new on Maui?
- 21 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 24 Broadway choices
- 25 Question About Sealodge