We will be visiting Hawaii for the first time in June 2013 and spending 1 week on the Big Island and 1 week on Maui. Maui is taken care of, but looking for suggestions for places to stay on the Big Island. Travelling with 2 kids - 8 & 12...would like to spend a couple of days in Volcano Natl Park and the rest of the time on the west coast. Prefer a condo (1 or 2 bdrm) over a hotel & would love to have oceanfront.
Where to stay on the Big Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 3 culpepper
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 moving to florida
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Alaska railroad?
- 10 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 Calgary to Banff
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 20 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 21 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle