We will be visiting Hawaii for the first time in June 2013 and spending 1 week on the Big Island and 1 week on Maui. Maui is taken care of, but looking for suggestions for places to stay on the Big Island. Travelling with 2 kids - 8 & 12...would like to spend a couple of days in Volcano Natl Park and the rest of the time on the west coast. Prefer a condo (1 or 2 bdrm) over a hotel & would love to have oceanfront.
Where to stay on the Big Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 2 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 3 Cape Cod
- 4 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 5 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 6 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 7 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 8 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 9 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 10 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 13 San Diego with Kids
- 14 Getting around the Big Island
- 15 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 16 best of yellowstone
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 20 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 21 New York Yankee Station
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 24 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 25 Vegas hotels for families