We're stopping in Ogunquit overnight on our way up to Arcadia. Does anyone have any suggestions for a different place to stay on our way back? We used to do the trip in a one day drive but we're bringing our dog this time and really don't want to subject him to such a long car ride.
Where to stay on drive back from Bar Harbor to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 2 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 3 N California trip questions
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 Colorado aspen updates
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 Fall color yet?
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 15 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 16 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 17 New England Skiing
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 21 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination