I was looking for current recommendations for where to stay the night before our Anacortes ferry leaves for Orcas this summer. Family of 4, hoping to find something nice, not necessarily a luxury spa, but not a motel 6 either. Mid priced and clean.
We will be arriving in Seattle the day before, then driving up towards Anacortes just to spend the night. We're also thinking of using that afternoon before the ferry to meander up towards Anacortes, may drive through some of the Seattle suburbs to get the feel for the area. (Then again, we may make a straight line for Anacortes and drop, depending on the flight with 2 small children.)
What are some of the better places to stay in Anacortes?
Or---are there other towns or cities near Anacortes that are good options. We aren't trying to be on the first ferry... just avoid that traffic from Seattle and get on by midday.
Where to Stay In/Near Anacortes night before ferry
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 7 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 8 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 9 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 10 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 11 RIP Judy Rogers
- 12 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 15 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 16 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?