I was looking for current recommendations for where to stay the night before our Anacortes ferry leaves for Orcas this summer. Family of 4, hoping to find something nice, not necessarily a luxury spa, but not a motel 6 either. Mid priced and clean.
We will be arriving in Seattle the day before, then driving up towards Anacortes just to spend the night. We're also thinking of using that afternoon before the ferry to meander up towards Anacortes, may drive through some of the Seattle suburbs to get the feel for the area. (Then again, we may make a straight line for Anacortes and drop, depending on the flight with 2 small children.)
What are some of the better places to stay in Anacortes?
Or---are there other towns or cities near Anacortes that are good options. We aren't trying to be on the first ferry... just avoid that traffic from Seattle and get on by midday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 2 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 3 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 4 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 Nashville Public Transportation
- 7 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 8 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 9 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 10 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 11 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 12 Buying wine New York City
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 15 8 day trip to Florida
- 16 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 17 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 18 BYOB in New York City
- 19 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 20 carmel vs. monterey california
- 21 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 22 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 23 Week in Colorado
- 24 Moving to Dallas
- 25 Florida Car Rental