I was looking for current recommendations for where to stay the night before our Anacortes ferry leaves for Orcas this summer. Family of 4, hoping to find something nice, not necessarily a luxury spa, but not a motel 6 either. Mid priced and clean.
We will be arriving in Seattle the day before, then driving up towards Anacortes just to spend the night. We're also thinking of using that afternoon before the ferry to meander up towards Anacortes, may drive through some of the Seattle suburbs to get the feel for the area. (Then again, we may make a straight line for Anacortes and drop, depending on the flight with 2 small children.)
What are some of the better places to stay in Anacortes?
Or---are there other towns or cities near Anacortes that are good options. We aren't trying to be on the first ferry... just avoid that traffic from Seattle and get on by midday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sequoia National Park - Which airport
- 2 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 3 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 4 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 5 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 6 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 7 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 8 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 9 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 10 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 11 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 12 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 13 Lake Powell
- 14 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 15 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Harlem, NY
- 18 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 19 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 20 Glacier to Banff
- 21 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 22 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 23 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Day trip from Salt Lake City