I was looking for current recommendations for where to stay the night before our Anacortes ferry leaves for Orcas this summer. Family of 4, hoping to find something nice, not necessarily a luxury spa, but not a motel 6 either. Mid priced and clean.
We will be arriving in Seattle the day before, then driving up towards Anacortes just to spend the night. We're also thinking of using that afternoon before the ferry to meander up towards Anacortes, may drive through some of the Seattle suburbs to get the feel for the area. (Then again, we may make a straight line for Anacortes and drop, depending on the flight with 2 small children.)
What are some of the better places to stay in Anacortes?
Or---are there other towns or cities near Anacortes that are good options. We aren't trying to be on the first ferry... just avoid that traffic from Seattle and get on by midday.
Where to Stay In/Near Anacortes night before ferry
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 2 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Door County Suggestions
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 14 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!