I was looking for current recommendations for where to stay the night before our Anacortes ferry leaves for Orcas this summer. Family of 4, hoping to find something nice, not necessarily a luxury spa, but not a motel 6 either. Mid priced and clean.
We will be arriving in Seattle the day before, then driving up towards Anacortes just to spend the night. We're also thinking of using that afternoon before the ferry to meander up towards Anacortes, may drive through some of the Seattle suburbs to get the feel for the area. (Then again, we may make a straight line for Anacortes and drop, depending on the flight with 2 small children.)
What are some of the better places to stay in Anacortes?
Or---are there other towns or cities near Anacortes that are good options. We aren't trying to be on the first ferry... just avoid that traffic from Seattle and get on by midday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 2 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 3 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 8 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 9 Maui and Kauai
- 10 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 13 Phoenix for the weekend
- 14 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 24 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 25 Boston Custom House timeshare