I was looking for current recommendations for where to stay the night before our Anacortes ferry leaves for Orcas this summer. Family of 4, hoping to find something nice, not necessarily a luxury spa, but not a motel 6 either. Mid priced and clean.
We will be arriving in Seattle the day before, then driving up towards Anacortes just to spend the night. We're also thinking of using that afternoon before the ferry to meander up towards Anacortes, may drive through some of the Seattle suburbs to get the feel for the area. (Then again, we may make a straight line for Anacortes and drop, depending on the flight with 2 small children.)
What are some of the better places to stay in Anacortes?
Or---are there other towns or cities near Anacortes that are good options. We aren't trying to be on the first ferry... just avoid that traffic from Seattle and get on by midday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 2 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 3 US Trip
- 4 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 5 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 6 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 7 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 http://www.healthboostup.com/crazy-bulk-reviews/
- 10 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 11 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Bryce and Zion planning
- 16 Country Walkers
- 17 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 18 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 19 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 20 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 21 Places to stay in Skagway
- 22 Hilo to Kona
- 23 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Alaska in First Week of Sept