I was looking for current recommendations for where to stay the night before our Anacortes ferry leaves for Orcas this summer. Family of 4, hoping to find something nice, not necessarily a luxury spa, but not a motel 6 either. Mid priced and clean.
We will be arriving in Seattle the day before, then driving up towards Anacortes just to spend the night. We're also thinking of using that afternoon before the ferry to meander up towards Anacortes, may drive through some of the Seattle suburbs to get the feel for the area. (Then again, we may make a straight line for Anacortes and drop, depending on the flight with 2 small children.)
What are some of the better places to stay in Anacortes?
Or---are there other towns or cities near Anacortes that are good options. We aren't trying to be on the first ferry... just avoid that traffic from Seattle and get on by midday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/pronutra-matrixes/
- 2 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 3 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 4 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 5 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 6 Staying outside DC
- 7 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 8 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 13 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 14 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 15 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 16 Road trip
- 17 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 18 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 19 Getting married to a French man
- 20 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 21 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 22 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 23 Phantom Ranch and....
- 24 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 25 Where to visit