Planning a trip to western NC over fourth of July. Would like to stay in a nice cabin either in the mountains or on a lake. Traveling with three daughters 16, 14 and 11. We want to do whitewater rafting, horseback riding, fishing, mining for gems and of course, do a little shopping. What is the best area to stay in for these activities? Thanks!
Where to Stay in Western NC?
- 1 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 2 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 3 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 4 A Visit to Charleston
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 7 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 10 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 11 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 12 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 15 Using public transit in San Diego
- 16 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 17 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 18 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 19 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 20 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 23 Lake Tahoe
- 24 Baseball Road Trip
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!