We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 2 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 3 Things to do around New York
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Yellowstone Dining
- 6 Daytona Beach and ??
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 Alaska- Best tours
- 9 Cape cod and Acadia
- 10 Coronado Ferry
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Hotels near beach orange county
- 18 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 21 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 22 Colorado trip in early May
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 25 Seattle hotels