We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 2 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 10 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 11 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 12 Rental Services
- 13 Safety in New Orleans
- 14 Road to Hana
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Hawaii is still Hell
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 25 Orlando parks advice