We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 3 Refining my California Itinerary
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 6 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 7 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 8 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 9 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 11 St. Simon, Georgia
- 12 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 13 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Christmas in TX
- 17 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 18 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 21 Ben Landa
- 22 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 23 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont