We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 Yosemite Fire
- 11 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 Lodging - Yosemite
- 14 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 15 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 16 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 17 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 18 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 19 An RV trip along the coast
- 20 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 23 Fancy dining
- 24 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 25 Charlotte restaurant help