We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 2 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 3 Road Tour in Usa
- 4 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 5 From Yosemite to GCNP- tips and advise are welcome
- 6 To Push Through The Cruise Plan or Try Another Travel Option?
- 7 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 8 Limo hire from San Francisco to Napa
- 9 Boston on Business, what to expect?
- 10 Meandering from San Diego to LA 10/28-10/31
- 11 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 12 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 13 Santa Fe
- 14 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.
- 15 Christmas Week
- 16 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 17 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 18 Miami Hotel before cruise / December
- 19 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 20 Change in the reservation system for USS Arizona Memorial
- 21 Tours of Hasidic Williamsburg
- 22 Chicago... How many days?
- 23 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 24 September trip to Michigan
- 25 Vancouver to Langley, Washington