We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 2 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 3 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 4 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 5 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 6 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 9 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 11 Hilton Midtown New York
- 12 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 15 Round trip from Chicago
- 16 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 17 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 20 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 21 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 22 Apartment Rentals DC
- 23 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 24 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n