We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 2 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 3 new york subway help please
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 Boston to see Sargent works
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 7 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 8 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 9 Moving out of states from Florida
- 10 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 11 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 12 Atlanta to LA
- 13 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 14 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 15 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 16 Things to do in La Jolla
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 21 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 25 Things to do in Key West