We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 14 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 15 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 16 Denver in a half day
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 19 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 20 Oahu ideas
- 21 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 West Coast Bound End of March
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help