We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with friends? Sharing your wallet?
- 2 Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
- 3 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 4 So you love handbags!
- 5 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 6 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 7 replica designer handbags
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 10 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 11 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 12 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 13 Re-Visit DC
- 14 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 15 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 18 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 19 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 20 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 21 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 22 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 23 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 24 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel