We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
- 1 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 2 Death Valley in November
- 3 One day in NYC
- 4 Blue ridge parkway
- 5 Minnesota State Fair
- 6 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 7 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 Columbus food !
- 10 Great Beach's
- 11 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 12 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 13 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 14 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 15 Fires in Colorado
- 16 National Parks?
- 17 Hotels in New Orleans
- 18 Seattle in July
- 19 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 22 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 23 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 24 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 25 New York, New York...my kind of town