We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 5 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 St. Augustine, Florida
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 11 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 12 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 17 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 18 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!