We are headed to Washington DC soon to show the kids the museums and memorials. I am looking for a hotel that is kid friendly, not far from the Mall area (either by it self or via metro), and not over the top expensive. Every time I think I have something I read reviews and see that this one doesn't have a bathroom or this one hasn't been updated since the 1980's or some other random flaw. I have looked at the Dupont Circle Hotel, The Hotel Palomar, the Embassy Suites Washington DC, the Hilton Garden Hotel and the Omni Shoreham. Has anyone been to one of these hotels? Would you recommend or not for a family of 5? We are open to other ideas as well. Thank you!
Where to stay in Washington with family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 9 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 10 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 20 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 21 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?