We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
where to stay in vegas for a couple from England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 2 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 3 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 4 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 5 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 6 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 7 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 10 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 11 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 16 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 17 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 18 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 21 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 22 Skiing New Mexico
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014