We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
where to stay in vegas for a couple from England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 3 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 las vegas cabana reservations
- 6 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 9 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 10 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 11 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 new york subway help please
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 17 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Moving out of states from Florida
- 20 Atlanta to LA
- 21 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 24 Things to do in La Jolla
- 25 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days