We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 4 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 7 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 8 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 9 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 10 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 11 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 12 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 13 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 14 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 15 Pacific coast road trip
- 16 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 17 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 18 chicago to hibbing
- 19 Arlington Hotels
- 20 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 21 Cabin rental in march
- 22 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 23 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 24 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 25 Restaurants close to King's Station?