We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/xcell-180/
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Remove Dark Patches with Zeta White
- 4 Visting a friend during layover
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 Alaska trip itinerary
- 7 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 8 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 11 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 12 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 13 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 14 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Chicago restaurants
- 18 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 19 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 20 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 21 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 22 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 23 Newark long term parking
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66