We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
where to stay in vegas for a couple from England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 2 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 3 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 4 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 5 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 What's new on Maui?
- 8 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 9 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 10 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 Tucson area flooding
- 15 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 17 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 18 Oregon Road Trip
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 21 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 22 Moving to New Jersey
- 23 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 24 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 25 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October