We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/garcinia-thin-secret/
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 Dermabellix Reviews Does Dermabellix really work?
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Help me with this
- 9 NYC For The Day
- 10 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 11 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 JFK Terminal 8
- 14 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 California Trip
- 18 Atlanta With Toddler
- 19 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 20 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 21 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 22 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake