We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
where to stay in vegas for a couple from England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 3 palm desert, CA
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 8 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 12 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 13 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 16 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 17 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 19 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 20 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 21 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 22 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 25 New York Trip