We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
where to stay in vegas for a couple from England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 5 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 10 Newport Restaurants
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 13 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 14 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 15 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Fairbanks Alaska
- 23 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Yosemite Lodging