We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 2 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 3 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 4 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 5 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 6 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 7 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 8 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 9 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 13 New Orleans music
- 14 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 15 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 16 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 17 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 18 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 19 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 20 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 21 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 22 NYC with wheelchair
- 23 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 24 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 25 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs