We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anaheim - no car
- 2 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 3 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 4 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 5 New York best app
- 6 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 7 Hawaii - where?
- 8 Pacific Northwest
- 9 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 10 Shenandoah National park
- 11 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 12 Florida Nature Trip
- 13 Rental Car Orlando
- 14 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 18 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 19 24 days out west
- 20 New Orleans Streetcars
- 21 Things to do in NYC
- 22 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 23 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 24 Sandford Airport
- 25 Highlights of our return to Kauai