We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 2 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 3 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 6 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 7 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 8 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 9 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 10 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 11 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 12 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 13 Grand Canyon to LA
- 14 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 15 Where to stay in NYC
- 16 Death Valley
- 17 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 18 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 19 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 20 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 21 Nashville 2016
- 22 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 23 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 24 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 25 Colorado - Photography