We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 2 Redwood National Forest
- 3 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 4 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 5 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 6 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 7 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 8 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 9 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 10 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 11 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 12 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 13 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 14 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 15 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 16 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 17 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 18 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 19 a tourist in DC this February
- 20 Springtime in Florida
- 21 Kings and Sequoia.
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 24 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 25 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?