We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
where to stay in vegas for a couple from England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Cape cod and Acadia
- 4 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 5 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 8 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 11 Barrow Alaska
- 12 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 13 Salt Lake City
- 14 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 15 Park City Utah
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Maine in latter half of September
- 18 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 19 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 20 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 21 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 22 Colorado trip
- 23 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 24 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 25 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?