We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
where to stay in vegas for a couple from England
- 1 D.C. in a day
- 2 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 3 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 4 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!