We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking fine
- 2 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 3 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 4 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 5 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 6 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 7 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 8 Pittsburgh Trip
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 11 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 12 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 13 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 14 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 15 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 16 Road trip from and back to New York
- 17 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 18 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 19 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 20 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 21 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 22 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 23 10 days in Arizona
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?