We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where in the U.S. is the temperature no more than 75 degrees in the summer?
- 2 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 3 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 4 Change planes in Atlanta
- 5 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 6 http://myhealthpeak.com/hl12-customer-reviews/
- 7 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 8 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 9 I95
- 10 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 11 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 12 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 15 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 16 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Wine Country
- 21 San Francisco first visit.
- 22 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 23 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 24 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 25 Hawaii Help