We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/pro-test-180/
- 2 ((18552054069))Hawaiian Airlines Business Class Upgrade
- 3 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 4 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 5 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 6 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 9 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 10 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 11 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 12 Airbnb seattle
- 13 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 14 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 17 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 18 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 19 Texas info
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 24 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 25 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado