We're from london, England, age (young) 37 year olds.
Next year we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so decided to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and enjoy some 'us' time.
We are stuck between the Bellagio, Caesers palace and the cosmopolitan. Have read mixed reviews on all three (especially cosmopolitan) on trip advisor.
Obviously we don't get away too often without the kids, and to go to vegas for us is not as cheap as people living in the USA, so we need to know we are staying at the right place for us.
We want opulence, glitzy in your face vegas, but also don't want the hotel running alive with 20-30 year olds hell bent on drinking as much as they can, although we both love a drink and the occasional dance in a club.
I also want a hotel that has tea and coffee making facilities in the room (you know what us English are like about our morning tea...lol) and a refrigerator to store milk in would be nice.
I would also like umbrellas around the pool area as temperatures are very high in may/june.
If any of you could help with my decision it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 4 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 5 Airfares in the 1970's
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 12 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 13 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 14 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 15 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 16 Seattle to San Francisco
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 San Francisco and Napa
- 19 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 22 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 23 Budget NYC hotel
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 Timeshare on Cape Cod