So, we are driving down to the NC coast and going to break up our drive a little with an overnight stay in the VA Beach area. We would love to stay at a hotel or resort with a nice outdoor pool, on site restaurant, comfy beds, etc.... We will be getting in at midnight and leaving the next day around 1, so looking for a nice place to relax in the morning. I was thinking about the beach, but the more I think about it that is not necessary. As long as the hotel has a nice pool area, we can stay right off the highway somewhere or even Chespeake area? We will have a 2 year old with us so that is why we need a pool or something to do in morning. I am open to all suggestions whether it is on the beach or closer to our route to NC. Also, it could be before or after the Chesapeake Bay Bridge! We are driving down from up north,
Where to stay in VA beach area not too far off of Rt 13?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 6 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 21 Maui vacation
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 25 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour