So, we are driving down to the NC coast and going to break up our drive a little with an overnight stay in the VA Beach area. We would love to stay at a hotel or resort with a nice outdoor pool, on site restaurant, comfy beds, etc.... We will be getting in at midnight and leaving the next day around 1, so looking for a nice place to relax in the morning. I was thinking about the beach, but the more I think about it that is not necessary. As long as the hotel has a nice pool area, we can stay right off the highway somewhere or even Chespeake area? We will have a 2 year old with us so that is why we need a pool or something to do in morning. I am open to all suggestions whether it is on the beach or closer to our route to NC. Also, it could be before or after the Chesapeake Bay Bridge! We are driving down from up north,
Where to stay in VA beach area not too far off of Rt 13?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Cape Cod in early April
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 15 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 23 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 24 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 25 Philadelphia