We are planning a trip to San Diego/ LA in last week of June. This will be our first trip to CA. We will be flying to San Diego and spending 4 days there, and then driving down to LA. We have 3 kids. 5 year old and two 3 years old. In San Diego, we are thinking to visit Sea World, Safari park and/or Zoo. May be one day at a beach or a park to relax. We need suggestions for kids friendly places to stay. We would like to stay close by to attractions. We will have a car so driving around won't be a problem. Also, looking for any good places to stop by on the way to LA from San Diego. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Where to stay in SanDiego with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 USA trip
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 Chicago Questions
- 15 Air Connections on Maui
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 22 Orlando for Work
- 23 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 24 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 25 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter