We are planning a trip to San Diego/ LA in last week of June. This will be our first trip to CA. We will be flying to San Diego and spending 4 days there, and then driving down to LA. We have 3 kids. 5 year old and two 3 years old. In San Diego, we are thinking to visit Sea World, Safari park and/or Zoo. May be one day at a beach or a park to relax. We need suggestions for kids friendly places to stay. We would like to stay close by to attractions. We will have a car so driving around won't be a problem. Also, looking for any good places to stop by on the way to LA from San Diego. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Where to stay in SanDiego with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 2 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 New York Trip
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 8 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 9 Balloon fest hotels
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 12 Houston in September
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 15 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 16 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 17 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 18 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 19 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 20 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 21 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 22 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 23 Transportation help in Philly
- 24 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 25 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch