We'll be in SF in mid-August (family w/ kids ages 16 and 13) and need to know where we should be looking to book a hotel for four nights. We fly into SFO, spend the first night with friends in Healdsburg, then plan to visit Berkeley, Stanford and friends in El Cerrito (in no particular order). We don't know the area and don't know what part of the city would be a good spot to park ourselves for these various day trips. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Where to stay in San Fransisco for college visits, Healdsburg, El Cerrito
- 1 funny new movie, 5 minutes long
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 stay near newark or nyc
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Kauai golf
- 9 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 12 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 13 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 14 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 15 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 16 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 17 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 18 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Minneapolis Hotel
- 21 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 25 Washington Wineries