We'll be in SF in mid-August (family w/ kids ages 16 and 13) and need to know where we should be looking to book a hotel for four nights. We fly into SFO, spend the first night with friends in Healdsburg, then plan to visit Berkeley, Stanford and friends in El Cerrito (in no particular order). We don't know the area and don't know what part of the city would be a good spot to park ourselves for these various day trips. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Where to stay in San Fransisco for college visits, Healdsburg, El Cerrito
- 1 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 2 California, Northern
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Seatlle, WA
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Meredith New Hampshire
- 20 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 21 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Around North America (cruise)