We are spending 3 nights in SF from 6-9 Sept. As we are tourists, we would like to stay close to tourist sites, cable cars, not necessarily shopping areas. Can anyone recommend an area I can search on the hotel websites? They seem to be broken into Union Sq, Fishermans Wharf and City Centre?
Also, any recommendations for hotels around $200 night would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 2 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 3 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 4 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 5 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 6 California Coast
- 7 Alabama trip in Dec
- 8 Hiking 'the wave'
- 9 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 10 Vacation Ideas?
- 11 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 12 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 13 Cross-Country trip advice
- 14 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 15 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 16 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 17 limousine help
- 18 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 19 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 20 Washington DC
- 21 Finding Steve Perry
- 22 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 23 Chicago Stamina
- 24 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 25 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama