We are spending 3 nights in SF from 6-9 Sept. As we are tourists, we would like to stay close to tourist sites, cable cars, not necessarily shopping areas. Can anyone recommend an area I can search on the hotel websites? They seem to be broken into Union Sq, Fishermans Wharf and City Centre?
Also, any recommendations for hotels around $200 night would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OHare car service north suburbs
- 2 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 3 California Coast in January
- 4 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 5 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 6 Traveling Alone
- 7 Arizona in winter
- 8 Currency and hotels
- 9 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 11 Arizona in late January
- 12 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 13 Northern California Redwoods
- 14 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 15 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 16 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 17 Vegas with toddler twins
- 18 Las Vegas Vacation
- 19 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 20 disneyland
- 21 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 22 Key West
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida