We are spending 3 nights in SF from 6-9 Sept. As we are tourists, we would like to stay close to tourist sites, cable cars, not necessarily shopping areas. Can anyone recommend an area I can search on the hotel websites? They seem to be broken into Union Sq, Fishermans Wharf and City Centre?
Also, any recommendations for hotels around $200 night would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Help
- 2 Yellowstone in early May
- 3 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 4 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 5 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 8 hotel shampoo and soap
- 9 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 12 Renting a car with DWAI
- 13 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 14 San Francisco first visit.
- 15 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 16 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 17 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 Park City- handicapped
- 20 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 21 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 22 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 23 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see