We are spending 3 nights in SF from 6-9 Sept. As we are tourists, we would like to stay close to tourist sites, cable cars, not necessarily shopping areas. Can anyone recommend an area I can search on the hotel websites? They seem to be broken into Union Sq, Fishermans Wharf and City Centre?
Also, any recommendations for hotels around $200 night would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help us choose a hotel
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 7 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 8 Staying outside DC
- 9 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 10 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 11 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 14 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 15 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 16 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 17 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 18 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 19 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 20 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 21 New York in December
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 24 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 25 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?