We are spending 3 nights in SF from 6-9 Sept. As we are tourists, we would like to stay close to tourist sites, cable cars, not necessarily shopping areas. Can anyone recommend an area I can search on the hotel websites? They seem to be broken into Union Sq, Fishermans Wharf and City Centre?
Also, any recommendations for hotels around $200 night would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 911 Museum
- 2 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 3 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 4 Austin TX restaurants
- 5 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 6 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 7 Hotel in Austin
- 8 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 9 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 12 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 13 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 14 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 15 hotel in NYC
- 16 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 18 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 19 5 Days near Denver
- 20 Sonoma alley in May
- 21 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 22 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 23 Lake Champlain, VT
- 24 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise