We are spending 3 nights in SF from 6-9 Sept. As we are tourists, we would like to stay close to tourist sites, cable cars, not necessarily shopping areas. Can anyone recommend an area I can search on the hotel websites? They seem to be broken into Union Sq, Fishermans Wharf and City Centre?
Also, any recommendations for hotels around $200 night would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Error H505 Support Number
- 2 Intuit 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Error H505 Support Number
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 5 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 6 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 9 Muir Woods in October
- 10 help me plan a Cali trip
- 11 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 12 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 13 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 14 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 15 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 18 Mesa Verde question
- 19 Planning our Move
- 20 Wilmington DE questions
- 21 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 23 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 24 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens