We are thinking of going to San Diego during Christmas week. We are four people, husband, self and two sons in their twenties (yes, they still like to vacation with us, as long as we pay the bills). We live in Florida so the beach has no great interest to us. Where should we stay? Downtown? We will probably rent a car if needed. It seems like hotels are pretty reasonable that week so a nicer place would be possible. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Where to stay in San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 5 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 6 New York City-New Things?
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 15 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 16 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 19 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Southern Alabama trip report
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!