We are thinking of going to San Diego during Christmas week. We are four people, husband, self and two sons in their twenties (yes, they still like to vacation with us, as long as we pay the bills). We live in Florida so the beach has no great interest to us. Where should we stay? Downtown? We will probably rent a car if needed. It seems like hotels are pretty reasonable that week so a nicer place would be possible. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Where to stay in San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 2 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 3 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 4 California coast: April
- 5 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 6 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 7 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 8 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 9 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 Whale watching
- 12 New York Yankee Station
- 13 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 14 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 16 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 19 September trip to Michigan
- 20 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 21 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 24 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 25 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal