We are thinking of going to San Diego during Christmas week. We are four people, husband, self and two sons in their twenties (yes, they still like to vacation with us, as long as we pay the bills). We live in Florida so the beach has no great interest to us. Where should we stay? Downtown? We will probably rent a car if needed. It seems like hotels are pretty reasonable that week so a nicer place would be possible. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Where to stay in San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 10 Vegas hotels for families
- 11 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 12 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 13 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 14 San Diego with Kids
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 17 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 21 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 22 Temecula< CA
- 23 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 24 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 25 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities