We are thinking of going to San Diego during Christmas week. We are four people, husband, self and two sons in their twenties (yes, they still like to vacation with us, as long as we pay the bills). We live in Florida so the beach has no great interest to us. Where should we stay? Downtown? We will probably rent a car if needed. It seems like hotels are pretty reasonable that week so a nicer place would be possible. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Where to stay in San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 2 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 3 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 6 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 9 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 10 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 11 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 14 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 15 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 16 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell