We are thinking of going to San Diego during Christmas week. We are four people, husband, self and two sons in their twenties (yes, they still like to vacation with us, as long as we pay the bills). We live in Florida so the beach has no great interest to us. Where should we stay? Downtown? We will probably rent a car if needed. It seems like hotels are pretty reasonable that week so a nicer place would be possible. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Where to stay in San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Long Island Advice
- 5 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Boston suggestions
- 13 California
- 14 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 17 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 20 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 22 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 23 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 24 Ben Landa
- 25 4 week family trip ideas