We are thinking of going to San Diego during Christmas week. We are four people, husband, self and two sons in their twenties (yes, they still like to vacation with us, as long as we pay the bills). We live in Florida so the beach has no great interest to us. Where should we stay? Downtown? We will probably rent a car if needed. It seems like hotels are pretty reasonable that week so a nicer place would be possible. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Where to stay in San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 2 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 3 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 4 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 6 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 7 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 8 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 9 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 10 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 11 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 14 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 15 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 16 adams morgan - safety
- 17 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 20 Morning in miami
- 21 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 22 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 US Southwest
- 25 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October