We are thinking of going to San Diego during Christmas week. We are four people, husband, self and two sons in their twenties (yes, they still like to vacation with us, as long as we pay the bills). We live in Florida so the beach has no great interest to us. Where should we stay? Downtown? We will probably rent a car if needed. It seems like hotels are pretty reasonable that week so a nicer place would be possible. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Where to stay in San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 3 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 4 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 7 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 Jersey City Parking
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Washington DC Metro
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 15 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 16 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 17 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 18 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 23 NYC taxi vs car service
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco