We are thinking of going to San Diego during Christmas week. We are four people, husband, self and two sons in their twenties (yes, they still like to vacation with us, as long as we pay the bills). We live in Florida so the beach has no great interest to us. Where should we stay? Downtown? We will probably rent a car if needed. It seems like hotels are pretty reasonable that week so a nicer place would be possible. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Where to stay in San Diego
- 1 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 2 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 5 Priceline, WARNING
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 Kauai golf
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Less commercial beach?
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 15 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 16 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 17 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 18 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 19 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 20 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?