My husband and I are taking a trip in June for 2 weeks to visit Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier NP. I am looking for recommendations on where to stay when we are in route from Yellowstone to Glacier for one night and from Glacier to SLC, one night also. I don't know the exact route we are taking and am open for suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 portland and area
- 2 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 3 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 4 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 5 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 6 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 7 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 9 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 10 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 11 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 12 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 13 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 14 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 15 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 16 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 18 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 19 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 20 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 21 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 22 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 23 South Carolina
- 24 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 25 Charleston/Savannah help needed
Where to stay in route from Yellowstone to Glacier and Glacier to SLC