My husband and I are taking a trip in June for 2 weeks to visit Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier NP. I am looking for recommendations on where to stay when we are in route from Yellowstone to Glacier for one night and from Glacier to SLC, one night also. I don't know the exact route we are taking and am open for suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 2 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 Wedding gifts?
- 7 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 8 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 Layover
- 11 Seattle?
- 12 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 13 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 14 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 15 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 16 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 17 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 18 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 21 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 22 Airport Advice for GNP
- 23 Day trips from Boston
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 25 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
Where to stay in route from Yellowstone to Glacier and Glacier to SLC