My husband and I are taking a trip in June for 2 weeks to visit Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier NP. I am looking for recommendations on where to stay when we are in route from Yellowstone to Glacier for one night and from Glacier to SLC, one night also. I don't know the exact route we are taking and am open for suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice : Tec*h SUPP0RT VERIZON MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 Reset Password
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Boston area hotels
- 5 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 6 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 7 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 8 Universal Studios vacation
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 11 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 12 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 13 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 14 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 15 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 16 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 17 Rules of the NY Subway
- 18 Food Festival Tour
- 19 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 20 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 21 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 22 Dividing time in Glacier
- 23 My travels to Monument Valley
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
Where to stay in route from Yellowstone to Glacier and Glacier to SLC