My husband and I are taking a trip in June for 2 weeks to visit Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier NP. I am looking for recommendations on where to stay when we are in route from Yellowstone to Glacier for one night and from Glacier to SLC, one night also. I don't know the exact route we are taking and am open for suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 2 Hawaii Help
- 3 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 4 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 5 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 6 Yellowstone in early May
- 7 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 8 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 9 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 13 Renting a car with DWAI
- 14 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 15 San Francisco first visit.
- 16 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 17 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 18 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 19 Park City- handicapped
- 20 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
Where to stay in route from Yellowstone to Glacier and Glacier to SLC