My husband and I are taking a trip in June for 2 weeks to visit Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier NP. I am looking for recommendations on where to stay when we are in route from Yellowstone to Glacier for one night and from Glacier to SLC, one night also. I don't know the exact route we are taking and am open for suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 2 Discounted Rental Car?
- 3 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 4 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 5 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 6 Help with first time
- 7 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 8 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 9 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 10 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 11 BYOB in New York City
- 12 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 13 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 14 Inexpensive family getaways
- 15 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 16 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 17 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 18 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 19 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 20 New York best app
- 21 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 22 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 23 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 24 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 25 Hawaii Cruise
Where to stay in route from Yellowstone to Glacier and Glacier to SLC