My husband and I are taking a trip in June for 2 weeks to visit Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier NP. I am looking for recommendations on where to stay when we are in route from Yellowstone to Glacier for one night and from Glacier to SLC, one night also. I don't know the exact route we are taking and am open for suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 2 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 3 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 4 New Mexico in May
- 5 Redwoods National Park
- 6 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 7 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 8 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 9 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 10 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 11 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 13 Traveling Alone
- 14 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 15 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 16 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 17 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 18 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 22 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Las Vegas Vacation
Where to stay in route from Yellowstone to Glacier and Glacier to SLC