Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/testo-xtreme-xl/
- 2 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 5 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 6 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 7 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 8 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 9 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 10 Boston Ideas
- 11 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 12 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 13 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 14 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 15 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 16 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 17 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 18 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 19 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 20 Lake Champlain, VT
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 23 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 24 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 25 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown