Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 메가스포츠카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0m】／／메가스포츠카지노
- 2 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 3 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 4 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 5 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 6 Best route to Cody?
- 7 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 8 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 9 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 10 Las Vegas
- 11 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 12 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 15 national/state park in November
- 16 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 17 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 18 50th in Hawaii
- 19 Florida Family vacation in California
- 20 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 21 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 22 traveling to Nashville
- 23 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 25 San Francisco California