Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 4 Senior Travel Helper
- 5 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 6 your favorite city USA?
- 7 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 8 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 9 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 10 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 11 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 12 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 13 Austin with Kids
- 14 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 15 Two days out of Seattle
- 16 New Orleans and Slidell
- 17 Help with driving East to West
- 18 Pacific coast road trip
- 19 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 20 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 21 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 22 South Carolina
- 23 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 24 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 25 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?