Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 2 First time, Best business class?
- 3 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 4 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 5 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Desert Southwest
- 8 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 9 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 10 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 11 Boston waterfront Italian
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 US-Canada road trip help
- 14 What to pack
- 15 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 18 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Mardi Gras
- 21 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 25 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!