Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Where to Stay in Portland, and on Oregon Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 9 Juneau May 8th
- 10 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 13 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 17 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 20 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 21 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Question about Miami travel
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews