Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 4 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 5 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 6 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 9 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 10 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 11 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 16 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 17 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 23 Seattle Ho
- 24 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip