Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 3 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 4 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Trinity Site, NM
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 10 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 11 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 15 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 16 Hotel in Reno
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 19 Boston to Naples florida
- 20 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 21 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 best health clubs with lap pools
- 24 10 days vacation in California
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?