Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Where to Stay in Portland, and on Oregon Coast
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Fripp island
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 9 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 10 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 Where should I move to?
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information