Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Where to Stay in Portland, and on Oregon Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro Card Options
- 2 Oahu
- 3 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 4 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 5 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 6 getting around DC
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 9 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 10 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 11 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 12 San Francisco - mid October
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 15 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Newport Restaurants
- 18 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 21 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 West Coast to Indianapolis