Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Where to Stay in Portland, and on Oregon Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 4 USA trip
- 5 Air Connections on Maui
- 6 camaro hire in waikiki
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 9 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 10 Timeshare Nightmares
- 11 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 12 How to dress in Vegas
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please