Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 Key West luxury hotels
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 5 Beaches in Incline Village
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 8 Florida vacation
- 9 Later Winter around Mobile
- 10 a short trip to san francisco
- 11 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Trip to USA in July
- 14 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 15 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 19 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 I95
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 Wine Country
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s