Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 성인신천지 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 온라인바다이야기게임 ⊙☏홈 피 -KTX449.컴 ⊙
- 3 롤렛 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 5 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 6 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 7 바다낚시 ◎☆홈 피 = KTX449.컴 ♧
- 8 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 9 US whole month of January where to
- 10 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 11 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 12 릴게임총판 ◎☆홈 피 = KTX449.컴 ♧
- 13 릴게임사이트 ※☏접_속: KTX449.컴 ※
- 14 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 15 오션파라다이스 ⊙☏홈 피 -KTX449.컴 ⊙
- 16 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 Cleveland West Side Market
- 19 Recent Spam Attacks
- 20 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 21 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 22 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 23 Maui - luau question
- 24 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 25 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!