Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Where to Stay in Portland, and on Oregon Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 2 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 New York Trip
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 8 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 9 Balloon fest hotels
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 12 Houston in September
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 15 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 16 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 17 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 18 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 19 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 20 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 21 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 22 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 23 Transportation help in Philly
- 24 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 25 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch