Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 2 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 3 40th in Key West
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Beaches in Florida
- 6 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 7 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 8 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 9 Downtown Chicago
- 10 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 11 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 12 Our Boston Getaway
- 13 Disney for Florida residents
- 14 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 15 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 16 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 17 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 18 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 19 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 20 What to do in San Diego
- 21 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 22 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 25 What to do in New York?