Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Where to Stay in Portland, and on Oregon Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Monterey and Napa
- 3 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 4 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 New England in the fall
- 7 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 8 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 9 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 10 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 Worst Restaurants in America
- 13 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 14 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 19 Yosemite Lodging
- 20 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 21 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 22 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 23 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 N California trip questions