Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 2 International student, applying for school
- 3 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 4 11 days SE coast road trip
- 5 http://www.erecteentry.com/bio-x4/
- 6 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 7 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 8 Road trip from and back to New York
- 9 50th in Hawaii
- 10 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 11 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 12 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 13 Silverthorne
- 14 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 15 Places to stay in TX...?
- 16 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 17 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 18 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 19 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 20 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 21 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 22 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 23 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 24 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 25 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!