Heading to Portland in about a week and need to book some lodging ASAP. As we plan to be out and about most of the day we don't want to spend too much money on fancy lodging, but want somewhere conveinant and safe! could be a hotel, motel, b and b, inn, etc. Hoping to keep it around 120 a night or less. It also would have to be available even though its next week! Any ideas?
For the few days after that we will head to the Oregon coast and need somewhere to stay in Cannon beach, Astoria, or anywhere in between...any thoughts? A charming b and b or inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/right-pick/
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 4 sugestions
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Boston area hotels
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 9 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 14 Quick road trip
- 15 What to request?
- 16 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 20 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 21 Oregon Coast road trip
- 22 More problems for Big Sur
- 23 Great Falls or Helena?
- 24 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)