With husband's aunt and uncle from Iowa? We only can stay one night. Thought it would be fun to stay in some kind of unique to the area hotel. Maybe old Hollywood? Or Palm Springs luxe? A nice place with a view? Or walking distance to a view or things to do? We only live an hour from the area. We'll have a car. We want to go out to dinner. Nothing real pricey and this will be mid June. Thanks.
Where to stay in Palm Springs, Palm Desert area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 2 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 3 Berkshires
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 8 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 9 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Las Vegas in March
- 12 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 15 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 16 Clearwater visit.
- 17 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 18 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 19 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 21 hotels near Denali
- 22 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 25 Utah 2