With husband's aunt and uncle from Iowa? We only can stay one night. Thought it would be fun to stay in some kind of unique to the area hotel. Maybe old Hollywood? Or Palm Springs luxe? A nice place with a view? Or walking distance to a view or things to do? We only live an hour from the area. We'll have a car. We want to go out to dinner. Nothing real pricey and this will be mid June. Thanks.
Where to stay in Palm Springs, Palm Desert area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Central Coast-California
- 4 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 5 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 6 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 7 Self guided White House tour
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 Moving to CT
- 12 Hotels Philly
- 13 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 16 san diego or nearby area
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal