I am going to Omaha, Nebraska 11/8-11/10. I want to bid on Priceline, but I am uncertain which area of Omaha would be best.
Also, what fun and/or touristy things are there to do in Omaha?
Also, any recommendations for restaurants that serve something other than steak?
How's the weather that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 2 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 3 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 4 Back from the Big Easy
- 5 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 9 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 10 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 11 IAH to HOU Questions
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Jazzfest side trips
- 15 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 16 March in New Mexico
- 17 No Spam this morning!!
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 22 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 23 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 24 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 25 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?