I am going to Omaha, Nebraska 11/8-11/10. I want to bid on Priceline, but I am uncertain which area of Omaha would be best.
Also, what fun and/or touristy things are there to do in Omaha?
Also, any recommendations for restaurants that serve something other than steak?
How's the weather that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 2 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 3 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 4 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 5 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 6 Colorado Hiking in September
- 7 nashville,tenn
- 8 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 9 Visiting New York State
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 12 4th of July in Chicago
- 13 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 14 Yosemite Hike
- 15 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 16 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 17 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 18 Bucket List
- 19 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 23 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 24 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 25 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?