I am going to Omaha, Nebraska 11/8-11/10. I want to bid on Priceline, but I am uncertain which area of Omaha would be best.
Also, what fun and/or touristy things are there to do in Omaha?
Also, any recommendations for restaurants that serve something other than steak?
How's the weather that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 4 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 5 sugestions
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 Big Sur Help!!
- 11 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 12 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 13 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 16 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 17 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 18 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 19 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 20 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 21 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 22 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 23 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...