I am going to Omaha, Nebraska 11/8-11/10. I want to bid on Priceline, but I am uncertain which area of Omaha would be best.
Also, what fun and/or touristy things are there to do in Omaha?
Also, any recommendations for restaurants that serve something other than steak?
How's the weather that time of year?
Where to stay in Omaha?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 4 Death Valley in June
- 5 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 Oahu ideas
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 11 San Diego grocery stores
- 12 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 18 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 Juneau May 8th