I am going to Omaha, Nebraska 11/8-11/10. I want to bid on Priceline, but I am uncertain which area of Omaha would be best.
Also, what fun and/or touristy things are there to do in Omaha?
Also, any recommendations for restaurants that serve something other than steak?
How's the weather that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US whole month of January where to
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 4 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 5 Miami airport--safety??
- 6 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 7 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 8 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 9 Recent Spam Attacks
- 10 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 11 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 12 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 19 Baltimore Weekend
- 20 Dinosaur National Monument
- 21 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 24 Things to do in Toronto
- 25 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time