I'm heading to Omaha in September for a weekend, and wondering where I should stay. Unfortunately, the Hilton is fully booked already. I'm leaning toward the Holiday Inn on Miracle Hills, but am totally open to suggestion!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 2 Alaska or northwestern states
- 3 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 4 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 5 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 6 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 7 NJ to Florida drive
- 8 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Charleston and Savannah
- 11 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 12 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 13 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 14 Franklin, TN
- 15 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 16 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 17 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 18 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 19 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 20 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 21 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 22 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 23 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 24 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 25 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?