I am heading to Oklahoma City in August. What would be a good area to stay in where it is safe and there are things to do. What else is there to see there and the near surrounding areas other than the memorial?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 2 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 3 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 4 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 5 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 10 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 11 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 12 US Trip
- 13 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 14 Bryce and Zion planning
- 15 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 18 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 19 Ohio to NYC
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 25 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego