I am heading to Oklahoma City in August. What would be a good area to stay in where it is safe and there are things to do. What else is there to see there and the near surrounding areas other than the memorial?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 2 Paws 'N' Pups
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Route Planning for East USA
- 5 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 6 Roller Coaster
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 Chicago to Charleston
- 19 How many states have you been to?
- 20 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver