I am heading to Oklahoma City in August. What would be a good area to stay in where it is safe and there are things to do. What else is there to see there and the near surrounding areas other than the memorial?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which island for R&R?
- 2 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 3 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 6 blue ridge parkway?
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 11 San Antonio shopping
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM