I am heading to Oklahoma City in August. What would be a good area to stay in where it is safe and there are things to do. What else is there to see there and the near surrounding areas other than the memorial?
Where to stay in Oklahoma City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 4 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 5 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Jersey City Parking
- 10 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 11 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 12 SF to DR? WTH!
- 13 Kennebunkport and....?
- 14 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 Washington, DC to Boston
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 21 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 San Diego Trip Report