I am heading to Oklahoma City in August. What would be a good area to stay in where it is safe and there are things to do. What else is there to see there and the near surrounding areas other than the memorial?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://circlehealthclub.com/dermaserre-eye-serum/
- 2 Rafting the Colorado
- 3 Florida beach vacation
- 4 Capture this stunning moment within the heart of the beloved
- 5 Trip to USA in July
- 6 a short trip to san francisco
- 7 Wine Country
- 8 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 9 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 10 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 11 Uber boston
- 12 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 13 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 14 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 15 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 16 Florida vacation
- 17 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 18 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 21 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 22 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 23 I95
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?