I am heading to Oklahoma City in August. What would be a good area to stay in where it is safe and there are things to do. What else is there to see there and the near surrounding areas other than the memorial?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 2 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 3 Las vegas +21
- 4 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 7 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 8 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 9 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 10 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 11 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 12 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 15 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 18 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 19 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 20 Nilichik Ak.
- 21 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 24 Grand American Road Trip!
- 25 Santa Cruz and down the coast.