I am visiting New York with my 12 year old daughter and was wondering which area to stay in. I'm hoping for somewhere not too far from the museums, safe and yet a little trendy, with cafes and cool little boutiques etc. Any suggestions?
Where to stay in NYC with young teenager
- 1 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 3 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 4 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 7 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 8 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 NYC
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 17 Michigan Beaches
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 20 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone