Hi everyone and Happy New year to all! Would like to get some traveler insight as to the best place to stay in NYC that is kid friendly hotel with a budget up to $300 per night. I am traveling in 2 weeks and am open to all suggestions but would rather not stay in the Times Square area. Look forward to reading your remarks and thanks in advance!
Where to stay in NYC with small kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 12 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014