Hi everyone and Happy New year to all! Would like to get some traveler insight as to the best place to stay in NYC that is kid friendly hotel with a budget up to $300 per night. I am traveling in 2 weeks and am open to all suggestions but would rather not stay in the Times Square area. Look forward to reading your remarks and thanks in advance!
Where to stay in NYC with small kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 Christmas weather?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 New York City and New England
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Thousand Islands
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 23 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?