I'll be traveling to New York next March for just 12 days with hubby, away from the kids, so want to make the most of the trip with theatre, great food, a tour or two, museums, bike riding.... Any suggestions on which area we should stay in? Perhaps 6 nights in one part and 6 in another? Perhaps apartments.thanks
Where to stay in New York City?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 3 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 4 East Coast in December
- 5 N California trip questions
- 6 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 7 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please