I'll be traveling to New York next March for just 12 days with hubby, away from the kids, so want to make the most of the trip with theatre, great food, a tour or two, museums, bike riding.... Any suggestions on which area we should stay in? Perhaps 6 nights in one part and 6 in another? Perhaps apartments.thanks
Where to stay in New York City?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 8 Key West Hotel in January
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 los angeles restaurants
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 17 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?