I'll be traveling to New York next March for just 12 days with hubby, away from the kids, so want to make the most of the trip with theatre, great food, a tour or two, museums, bike riding.... Any suggestions on which area we should stay in? Perhaps 6 nights in one part and 6 in another? Perhaps apartments.thanks
Where to stay in New York City?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 2 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Cell phone service in Moab
- 7 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 8 Zion the narrows
- 9 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 10 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 11 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 14 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 15 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 16 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 17 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 18 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 19 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 20 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 21 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 22 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 23 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 24 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip