We are looking for a hotel near to the beach, yet not too far from either Palma or a small town. We would prefer not to rent a car, is it possible to get around on buses? We don't want to be in an extremely touristy area. Thanks
Where to stay in Mallorca?
- 1 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 2 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 3 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 4 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 7 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 8 Lake Tahoe
- 9 Baseball Road Trip
- 10 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 11 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 12 Moab and Bluff
- 13 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 14 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 17 Seatlle, WA
- 18 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 21 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 22 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?