We are 4 people in our early sixties, reasonably active and fit.
After advice for the usual touristy things and the most suitable area of Los Angeles to stay for 4 days of our road trip in early September.
Probaly want to see Hollywood etc.
Any advice most welcome.
Where to Stay In Los Angeles for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 New York City and New England
- 4 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 5 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 9 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 10 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 18 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 x mas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 25 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice