We are 4 people in our early sixties, reasonably active and fit.
After advice for the usual touristy things and the most suitable area of Los Angeles to stay for 4 days of our road trip in early September.
Probaly want to see Hollywood etc.
Any advice most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 2 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 3 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 4 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 5 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 6 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 7 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 8 How much time in Badlands?
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 10 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 11 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 15 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 18 JFK to Washington
- 19 Where to live in the North East
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 23 Houston during hurricane
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend