We are 4 people in our early sixties, reasonably active and fit.
After advice for the usual touristy things and the most suitable area of Los Angeles to stay for 4 days of our road trip in early September.
Probaly want to see Hollywood etc.
Any advice most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Classic NYC Deli
- 2 Sedona to Vegas
- 3 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 6 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 7 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 8 Cape Cod visit in August
- 9 Is this a new record for spam?
- 10 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 11 8 day trip to Florida
- 12 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 13 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 14 Buying wine New York City
- 15 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 18 Tulip time
- 19 Nashville Public Transportation
- 20 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 21 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 22 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 23 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July