We are 4 people in our early sixties, reasonably active and fit.
After advice for the usual touristy things and the most suitable area of Los Angeles to stay for 4 days of our road trip in early September.
Probaly want to see Hollywood etc.
Any advice most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fixed@: AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1;8SS//999+8045 AOL*fixed>>
- 2 fixed@: VERIZON App Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1;8SS//999+8045 MAIL*fixed>>
- 3 fixed@: MS OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1;8oo//570+1233 MS*fixed>>
- 4 US:A :Yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 Yahoo MAIL 24*7
- 5 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 6 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 7 Las Vegas trip report
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 Lunch in Central Park
- 10 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 11 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 12 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 13 My travels to Monument Valley
- 14 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 17 Oregon Coast road trip
- 18 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 19 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 22 How much cash do you travel with?
- 23 Food Festival Tour
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land