We are 4 people in our early sixties, reasonably active and fit.
After advice for the usual touristy things and the most suitable area of Los Angeles to stay for 4 days of our road trip in early September.
Probaly want to see Hollywood etc.
Any advice most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 4 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 5 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 6 Wedding gifts?
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 10 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 11 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 14 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 15 costco Big island
- 16 Layover
- 17 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 18 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 19 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 20 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 21 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Florida couples first trip to Maine