We are 4 people in our early sixties, reasonably active and fit.
After advice for the usual touristy things and the most suitable area of Los Angeles to stay for 4 days of our road trip in early September.
Probaly want to see Hollywood etc.
Any advice most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/puria-serum/
- 2 https://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/pure-force-x/
- 3 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 4 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 5 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 6 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 9 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 10 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 11 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 12 Airbnb seattle
- 13 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 14 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 17 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 18 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 19 Texas info
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 24 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 25 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado