I am planning a trip to Vegas and I need to book a hotel who answer the following criteria:
2 queen beds in the room.
A refrigerator with a FREEZER.
Not too far from the strip.
Anyone has any suggestions???
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Subway
- 2 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 8 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 9 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 10 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 11 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 12 Grand American Road Trip!
- 13 Orlando - condoleances
- 14 Coco Palms on Kauai
- 15 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 16 1st trip to Colorado
- 17 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 18 Road trip out west
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 21 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 22 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 23 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 24 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 25 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area