As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 charlotte
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Boston in winter?
- 6 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 7 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)