As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 3 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 4 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 11 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 21 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?