As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California San Diego area lodging
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 6 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 7 Advice on Roadtrip
- 8 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 9 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 10 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 11 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 12 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 13 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 21 from Moab to Bryce
- 22 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 23 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 24 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area