As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 5 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 6 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 7 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 8 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 9 Alaska- Best tours
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 11 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 San Diego Public Transportation
- 15 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 16 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 17 Yellowstone Dining
- 18 Coronado Ferry
- 19 Cape cod and Acadia
- 20 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 21 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 22 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 23 Things to do around New York
- 24 Savannah GA
- 25 Zion Shuttle Bus Info