As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 3 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 4 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 5 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 6 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 7 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 8 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 9 Is the New York subway safe?
- 10 Chicago eateries downtown
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 13 Where to from Tampa?
- 14 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 15 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 18 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 21 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 22 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 San Francisco Car Rental Question
- 25 Unique Honeymoon