As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 One day in Washington DC
- 6 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 9 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 10 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 11 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 12 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 13 RIP Judy Rogers
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 16 Boston area
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?