As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 3 Locker at JFK
- 4 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 5 San Diego grocery stores
- 6 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 11 Question about Miami travel
- 12 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 13 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 14 Key Largo, FL
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 17 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 18 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 19 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 22 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 23 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 24 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown