As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Real passports, visas, ID cards, DL for sale
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 13 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 14 From Seattle airport to the city
- 15 General Utah planning questions
- 16 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 17 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 18 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 19 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 New York City Christmas Trip
- 22 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 23 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 24 Colorado Skiing
- 25 American Honeymoon in March