As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 2 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 5 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 10 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 11 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 12 Moving to New Jersey
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island