As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 Temecula< CA
- 3 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 4 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 8 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 9 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 10 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 13 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 14 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 20 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Hilton Midtown New York
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?