As part of a road trip we'll be spending the night of Saturday, June 23rd in Kansas City. We'll be coming in from the east (St. Louis), arriving in the evening. The next day we want to see the World War I museum and the Nelson-Atkins before heading out of town. I was thinking of staying near the Plaza but most of the places there aren't available for that night. Other suggestions, perhaps a little to the east along I-70? Since it'll be just a quick overnight stop we don't need a lot of amenities. Budget is pretty open, probably up to $300 a night, but would prefer under $200. Thanks!
Where to stay in Kansas City for one night in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 3 Death Valley in June
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 17 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 Juneau May 8th