My family will be traveling through RI on our way up and back from Acadia Natl Park. We do plan on doing the cliff walk and mansion tours, and I hear it gets VERY crowded. I need suggestions on where to stay; near Newport, or shall we travel to Provincetown? We were thinking of driving from Maine and going through NH and VT, but the drive looks to be quite long on the map because the route is through the mountains. All suggestions welcome!
Where to stay in July/Aug?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding venue in NH
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 17 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?