My family will be traveling through RI on our way up and back from Acadia Natl Park. We do plan on doing the cliff walk and mansion tours, and I hear it gets VERY crowded. I need suggestions on where to stay; near Newport, or shall we travel to Provincetown? We were thinking of driving from Maine and going through NH and VT, but the drive looks to be quite long on the map because the route is through the mountains. All suggestions welcome!
Where to stay in July/Aug?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 Philly
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 20 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 21 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 22 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 23 Chicago trip
- 24 NYC IN AUGUST
- 25 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014