My husband and I plus our son and daughter-in-law are planning a four day getaway to LA in November. Shopping, touristy sights, shuttle to one of the theme parks are on the agenda. We will not have a car. We think Hollywood would be a good choice. Can anyone recommend a good hotel in this area? Budget is probably up to $250 a night per room.
Where to stay in Hollywood?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 2 Big island itinerary
- 3 Thousand Islands
- 4 Best Destination in USA
- 5 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 11 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 12 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 13 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 14 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 16 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 17 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 18 New York City and New England
- 19 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 23 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 24 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 25 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions