Going to Flagstaff this weekend, 10/8-10/9 for the NAU football game. Anyone have any recommendations for hotels? Radisson? Holiday Inn Express? Hilton Garden? It would be my husband and 17 year old son.
Where to stay in Flagstaff?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 4 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 7 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 8 Atlanta with kids
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 13 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 20 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 21 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 22 Family Camp in Maine
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 2 Days in Portland - Best of?