Thinking of a winter getaway for about a month. Keys? Ft Meyers? Where would we find the best weather?
We.re mid-60s, walkers, historical types, nature lovers. Don't sit a lot.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 2 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 3 San Francisco transit options
- 4 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 5 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 6 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Honeymoon on PCH
- 9 No Spam this morning!!
- 10 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 13 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 14 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 17 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 18 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 19 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 20 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 21 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 22 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 23 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 24 Help us choose a hotel
- 25 Magic Show