We're a mature couple going to Denver for the first time in early October, likely staying two nights. We'd like to be in an area with some restaurants, coffee shops etc. and easy access to public transportation. We like parks and the arts. A B&B would be ideal, and a small hotel the second choice. The location is more important than the lodgings, as long as they are clean and reasonably quiet. Unsure of budget because I don't know prices there, but something under $150 a night would be preferred. Any ideas?
Where to stay in Denver
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 2 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 9 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 10 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 13 RIP Judy Rogers
- 14 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 17 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 18 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn