We're a mature couple going to Denver for the first time in early October, likely staying two nights. We'd like to be in an area with some restaurants, coffee shops etc. and easy access to public transportation. We like parks and the arts. A B&B would be ideal, and a small hotel the second choice. The location is more important than the lodgings, as long as they are clean and reasonably quiet. Unsure of budget because I don't know prices there, but something under $150 a night would be preferred. Any ideas?
Where to stay in Denver
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 4 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 9 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 10 Rockport, MA dining?
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 Princeville in January
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 18 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 21 RIP Judy Rogers
- 22 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 23 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 hotel near Met NYC