We're a mature couple going to Denver for the first time in early October, likely staying two nights. We'd like to be in an area with some restaurants, coffee shops etc. and easy access to public transportation. We like parks and the arts. A B&B would be ideal, and a small hotel the second choice. The location is more important than the lodgings, as long as they are clean and reasonably quiet. Unsure of budget because I don't know prices there, but something under $150 a night would be preferred. Any ideas?
Where to stay in Denver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 11 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 12 Barrow Alaska
- 13 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 14 Salt Lake City
- 15 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 16 Park City Utah
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Maine in latter half of September
- 19 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 20 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 21 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 22 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 23 Colorado trip
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?