We're a mature couple going to Denver for the first time in early October, likely staying two nights. We'd like to be in an area with some restaurants, coffee shops etc. and easy access to public transportation. We like parks and the arts. A B&B would be ideal, and a small hotel the second choice. The location is more important than the lodgings, as long as they are clean and reasonably quiet. Unsure of budget because I don't know prices there, but something under $150 a night would be preferred. Any ideas?
Where to stay in Denver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 2 Maui - Haleakala
- 3 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 4 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 5 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 6 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 Vegas in mid may
- 9 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 10 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 11 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 12 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 13 Texas for art and history lovers
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 17 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 20 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 21 Which FL town is best?
- 22 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US