We're a mature couple going to Denver for the first time in early October, likely staying two nights. We'd like to be in an area with some restaurants, coffee shops etc. and easy access to public transportation. We like parks and the arts. A B&B would be ideal, and a small hotel the second choice. The location is more important than the lodgings, as long as they are clean and reasonably quiet. Unsure of budget because I don't know prices there, but something under $150 a night would be preferred. Any ideas?
Where to stay in Denver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 6 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 7 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 11 Chicago trip
- 12 NYC IN AUGUST
- 13 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 23 Itinerary opinions
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living