We're a mature couple going to Denver for the first time in early October, likely staying two nights. We'd like to be in an area with some restaurants, coffee shops etc. and easy access to public transportation. We like parks and the arts. A B&B would be ideal, and a small hotel the second choice. The location is more important than the lodgings, as long as they are clean and reasonably quiet. Unsure of budget because I don't know prices there, but something under $150 a night would be preferred. Any ideas?
Where to stay in Denver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 8 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 9 Oahu ideas
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Key Largo, FL
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Death Valley in June
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 San Diego grocery stores
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions