We're a mature couple going to Denver for the first time in early October, likely staying two nights. We'd like to be in an area with some restaurants, coffee shops etc. and easy access to public transportation. We like parks and the arts. A B&B would be ideal, and a small hotel the second choice. The location is more important than the lodgings, as long as they are clean and reasonably quiet. Unsure of budget because I don't know prices there, but something under $150 a night would be preferred. Any ideas?
Where to stay in Denver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 can you help me plan a trip?
- 2 Seattle - newby questions
- 3 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 4 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 5 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 8 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 9 Restaurants Chicago June
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 12 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 13 tip for valet parking
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 California: Getty museum
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 NYC hotel/July
- 20 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 21 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 22 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 23 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days