My hubby is a Kennedy assassination buff who wants to go to Dallas for the 50th anniversary events next year. I have some hotel points that I would like to use. Looks like there are many Hyatts in the area. Looking for some guidance on what part of town to stay in. I would prefer to stay in one of the suite type places that they have. Suggestions??
Where to stay in Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 6 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 7 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 8 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 11 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 12 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Hilton Midtown New York
- 22 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Tour companies
- 25 NYC Neighbourhoods