My hubby is a Kennedy assassination buff who wants to go to Dallas for the 50th anniversary events next year. I have some hotel points that I would like to use. Looks like there are many Hyatts in the area. Looking for some guidance on what part of town to stay in. I would prefer to stay in one of the suite type places that they have. Suggestions??
Where to stay in Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 2 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 3 Alaska- Best tours
- 4 Savannah GA
- 5 Hotels near beach orange county
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 Things to do around New York
- 8 Cape cod and Acadia
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Daytona Beach and ??
- 11 Yellowstone Dining
- 12 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 13 Grand Marais?
- 14 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 15 Coronado Ferry
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 19 Maine in latter half of September
- 20 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 21 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 23 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 24 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 25 Colorado trip in early May