My hubby is a Kennedy assassination buff who wants to go to Dallas for the 50th anniversary events next year. I have some hotel points that I would like to use. Looks like there are many Hyatts in the area. Looking for some guidance on what part of town to stay in. I would prefer to stay in one of the suite type places that they have. Suggestions??
Where to stay in Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross Country RV Trip
- 2 Northern California in February
- 3 Universal Orlando
- 4 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 5 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 6 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 7 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 8 California
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 11 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 12 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 15 Florida or caribbean
- 16 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Deep South sept 2015
- 20 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 21 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 22 New England September
- 23 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 24 Active Vacation
- 25 Required snow tires & rental cars?