My hubby is a Kennedy assassination buff who wants to go to Dallas for the 50th anniversary events next year. I have some hotel points that I would like to use. Looks like there are many Hyatts in the area. Looking for some guidance on what part of town to stay in. I would prefer to stay in one of the suite type places that they have. Suggestions??
Where to stay in Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 6 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 7 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 8 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 9 California
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 13 Maui itinerary
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 16 Car Needed in Austin?
- 17 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 New Orleans Weekend
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 21 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 22 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 23 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 24 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 25 Delaware - what do you recommend?