My hubby is a Kennedy assassination buff who wants to go to Dallas for the 50th anniversary events next year. I have some hotel points that I would like to use. Looks like there are many Hyatts in the area. Looking for some guidance on what part of town to stay in. I would prefer to stay in one of the suite type places that they have. Suggestions??
Where to stay in Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Hotel in January
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 West Maui Restaurants
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 18 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 San Diego Little Italy
- 22 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?