My hubby is a Kennedy assassination buff who wants to go to Dallas for the 50th anniversary events next year. I have some hotel points that I would like to use. Looks like there are many Hyatts in the area. Looking for some guidance on what part of town to stay in. I would prefer to stay in one of the suite type places that they have. Suggestions??
Where to stay in Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 4 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 5 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 6 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 7 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 8 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 9 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 10 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 11 Salt Lake City
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 14 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 15 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 16 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 17 Savannah GA
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 22 Seattle hotels
- 23 Things to do around New York
- 24 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 25 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?