My hubby is a Kennedy assassination buff who wants to go to Dallas for the 50th anniversary events next year. I have some hotel points that I would like to use. Looks like there are many Hyatts in the area. Looking for some guidance on what part of town to stay in. I would prefer to stay in one of the suite type places that they have. Suggestions??
Where to stay in Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings