My hubby is a Kennedy assassination buff who wants to go to Dallas for the 50th anniversary events next year. I have some hotel points that I would like to use. Looks like there are many Hyatts in the area. Looking for some guidance on what part of town to stay in. I would prefer to stay in one of the suite type places that they have. Suggestions??
Where to stay in Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Question About Sealodge
- 2 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 3 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 4 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 5 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 10 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 11 Getaway
- 12 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 13 Fairbanks Alaska
- 14 New England Skiing
- 15 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 Temecula Winery Tours
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 What's new on Maui?
- 22 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 25 Broadway choices