My hubby is a Kennedy assassination buff who wants to go to Dallas for the 50th anniversary events next year. I have some hotel points that I would like to use. Looks like there are many Hyatts in the area. Looking for some guidance on what part of town to stay in. I would prefer to stay in one of the suite type places that they have. Suggestions??
Where to stay in Dallas
- 1 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 4 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 10 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 11 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 12 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 13 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!