We are expecting grandparents who will be spending time in my daughter's new residence city of Charlotte. She lives in Uptown and we want to stay close by where she lives. What would you suggest? We are open to hotels or B&Bs. We are also possibly interested in long term rentals, approx. month at a time.
Where to stay in Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Beach holiday with baby
- 5 Things to do around New York
- 6 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 7 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 8 Cape cod and Acadia
- 9 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 10 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 11 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 12 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 13 Barrow Alaska
- 14 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 15 Salt Lake City
- 16 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 17 Park City Utah
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Maine in latter half of September
- 20 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 21 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 22 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux