We are expecting grandparents who will be spending time in my daughter's new residence city of Charlotte. She lives in Uptown and we want to stay close by where she lives. What would you suggest? We are open to hotels or B&Bs. We are also possibly interested in long term rentals, approx. month at a time.
Where to stay in Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on Roadtrip
- 2 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Zion the narrows
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 12 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 13 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Hawaiian Islands
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 18 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 19 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 20 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 21 Cabin in Asheville area
- 22 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 23 Seattle Transportation??
- 24 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?