We are expecting grandparents who will be spending time in my daughter's new residence city of Charlotte. She lives in Uptown and we want to stay close by where she lives. What would you suggest? We are open to hotels or B&Bs. We are also possibly interested in long term rentals, approx. month at a time.
Where to stay in Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 9 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 15 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 16 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 21 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 22 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 A day in Dallas
- 25 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!