We are expecting grandparents who will be spending time in my daughter's new residence city of Charlotte. She lives in Uptown and we want to stay close by where she lives. What would you suggest? We are open to hotels or B&Bs. We are also possibly interested in long term rentals, approx. month at a time.
Where to stay in Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Alaska
- 2 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 3 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 4 San Diego farmer's markets
- 5 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 8 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 9 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 10 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 11 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Seafood
- 14 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 15 Connecticut River Byway
- 16 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 17 Boston
- 18 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 19 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 20 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver