We are expecting grandparents who will be spending time in my daughter's new residence city of Charlotte. She lives in Uptown and we want to stay close by where she lives. What would you suggest? We are open to hotels or B&Bs. We are also possibly interested in long term rentals, approx. month at a time.
Where to stay in Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando parks advice
- 2 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 Rental Services
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 7 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 11 Maui - Haleakala
- 12 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 14 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 15 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 16 Vegas in mid may
- 17 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 18 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 19 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 20 Texas for art and history lovers
- 21 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 22 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 23 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 24 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 25 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!