We are expecting grandparents who will be spending time in my daughter's new residence city of Charlotte. She lives in Uptown and we want to stay close by where she lives. What would you suggest? We are open to hotels or B&Bs. We are also possibly interested in long term rentals, approx. month at a time.
Where to stay in Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 quality Counterfeit EURO,DOLLARS, POUNDS etc(firstname.lastname@example.org )
- 2 Seattle - newby questions
- 3 can you help me plan a trip?
- 4 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 5 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 6 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 7 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 8 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 9 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 10 Restaurants Chicago June
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 13 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 14 tip for valet parking
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 California: Getty museum
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 19 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 20 NYC hotel/July
- 21 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 22 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 23 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 24 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?