We are expecting grandparents who will be spending time in my daughter's new residence city of Charlotte. She lives in Uptown and we want to stay close by where she lives. What would you suggest? We are open to hotels or B&Bs. We are also possibly interested in long term rentals, approx. month at a time.
Where to stay in Charlotte
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 12 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January