The downtown area looks like it would be nice. Where would be the best location and hotel to visit the city? Also, are there any sites that I should see?
Where to stay in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 2 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 3 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 4 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 5 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 6 Philly
- 7 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 8 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 9 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 10 NYC IN AUGUST
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 15 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 25 Hotel near Miami airport