The downtown area looks like it would be nice. Where would be the best location and hotel to visit the city? Also, are there any sites that I should see?
Where to stay in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 3 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 4 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 5 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 6 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 15 Boston/Salem with kids
- 16 Connecticut River Byway
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 21 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 22 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 23 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 24 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 25 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,