My husband and I are looking for a place to stay in this area, for 2-3 days over the New Year weekend. I'm 5 months pregnant with our first, and we really just want a nice place to stay and relax, from which we can maybe visit a few museums/gardens. Any help would be great.
Where to stay in Brandywine area DE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 11 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 12 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 16 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York