The highest ratings go to the Hyatt and Marriott, which are fine, but is there a good B&B in Birgmingham? We'll be driving the Natchez Trace and would hope to be not too out of the way from getting off and back on that...
Where to stay in Birmingham, AL, convenient to Natchez Trace Parkway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 6 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 7 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 10 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 11 Tucson area flooding
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Refining my California Itinerary
- 14 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 15 Oregon Road Trip
- 16 Getaway
- 17 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 18 Moving to New Jersey
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 21 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 22 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 23 St. Simon, Georgia
- 24 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights