Planning a last minute trip to Tulsa from Central MS to see the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show. Taking some friends from Germany and would like to find a nice drive through Arkansas and a good stopping point midway (2 night stay in AR). Am interested in Mountain View; possibly seeing Blanchard Springs Cavern while there, but am open to other suggestions/routes. Not familiar with Arkansas at all. Can anyone offer suggestions for routes/stopping point/area of interest? Thanks in advance.
Where to stay in Arkansas on the way to Tulsa from Central Mississippi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 getting around DC
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 4 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 5 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 6 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 10 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 11 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 12 Newport Restaurants
- 13 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 17 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 18 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 19 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 20 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 21 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 24 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 25 Oahu