Planning a last minute trip to Tulsa from Central MS to see the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show. Taking some friends from Germany and would like to find a nice drive through Arkansas and a good stopping point midway (2 night stay in AR). Am interested in Mountain View; possibly seeing Blanchard Springs Cavern while there, but am open to other suggestions/routes. Not familiar with Arkansas at all. Can anyone offer suggestions for routes/stopping point/area of interest? Thanks in advance.
Where to stay in Arkansas on the way to Tulsa from Central Mississippi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 3 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 4 Berkshires
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Sea world San Diego
- 8 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 9 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 10 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 11 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 12 Las Vegas in March
- 13 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 14 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 17 Clearwater visit.
- 18 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 19 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 20 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 hotels near Denali
- 23 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 24 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 25 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail