Planning a last minute trip to Tulsa from Central MS to see the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show. Taking some friends from Germany and would like to find a nice drive through Arkansas and a good stopping point midway (2 night stay in AR). Am interested in Mountain View; possibly seeing Blanchard Springs Cavern while there, but am open to other suggestions/routes. Not familiar with Arkansas at all. Can anyone offer suggestions for routes/stopping point/area of interest? Thanks in advance.
Where to stay in Arkansas on the way to Tulsa from Central Mississippi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle: Something Different?
- 2 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 3 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 4 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 ONP help
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 10 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 13 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 14 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 15 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 16 Road Tour in Usa
- 17 So you love handbags!
- 18 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 19 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 25 Re-Visit DC