Planning a last minute trip to Tulsa from Central MS to see the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show. Taking some friends from Germany and would like to find a nice drive through Arkansas and a good stopping point midway (2 night stay in AR). Am interested in Mountain View; possibly seeing Blanchard Springs Cavern while there, but am open to other suggestions/routes. Not familiar with Arkansas at all. Can anyone offer suggestions for routes/stopping point/area of interest? Thanks in advance.
Where to stay in Arkansas on the way to Tulsa from Central Mississippi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 Timeshare Nightmares
- 4 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 USA trip
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 11 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki