Planning a last minute trip to Tulsa from Central MS to see the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show. Taking some friends from Germany and would like to find a nice drive through Arkansas and a good stopping point midway (2 night stay in AR). Am interested in Mountain View; possibly seeing Blanchard Springs Cavern while there, but am open to other suggestions/routes. Not familiar with Arkansas at all. Can anyone offer suggestions for routes/stopping point/area of interest? Thanks in advance.
Where to stay in Arkansas on the way to Tulsa from Central Mississippi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Camp in Maine
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 11 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 12 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 13 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 18 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 19 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 20 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 21 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches