My 2 adult daughters and I are going to Albuquerque and Santa Fe for the balloon festival in October. I can't seem to get a handle on what is the best place to stay in Albuquerque. Reviews of most places are pretty ugh. I have been working on this a while, knowing it would be hard. I have 3 reservations - the Doubletree, the Fairfield Inn on Menaul (although I am going to cancel because they require full payment 45 days in advance) and the La Quinta on Iliff Road. Anybody have any thoughts on any of these. We are staying in Inn on the Alameda in Santa Fe. Thanks for any help.
where to stay in Albuquerque
View all United States activity »
- 1 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 St. Augustine, Florida
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 22 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?