My 2 adult daughters and I are going to Albuquerque and Santa Fe for the balloon festival in October. I can't seem to get a handle on what is the best place to stay in Albuquerque. Reviews of most places are pretty ugh. I have been working on this a while, knowing it would be hard. I have 3 reservations - the Doubletree, the Fairfield Inn on Menaul (although I am going to cancel because they require full payment 45 days in advance) and the La Quinta on Iliff Road. Anybody have any thoughts on any of these. We are staying in Inn on the Alameda in Santa Fe. Thanks for any help.
where to stay in Albuquerque
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 2 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 3 Colorado in the summer!
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Need limo service from JFK
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 15 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 16 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 21 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 22 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches