My 2 adult daughters and I are going to Albuquerque and Santa Fe for the balloon festival in October. I can't seem to get a handle on what is the best place to stay in Albuquerque. Reviews of most places are pretty ugh. I have been working on this a while, knowing it would be hard. I have 3 reservations - the Doubletree, the Fairfield Inn on Menaul (although I am going to cancel because they require full payment 45 days in advance) and the La Quinta on Iliff Road. Anybody have any thoughts on any of these. We are staying in Inn on the Alameda in Santa Fe. Thanks for any help.
where to stay in Albuquerque
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 5 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 6 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 7 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 8 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Where to from Tampa?
- 11 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Skiing New Mexico
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 16 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 17 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 18 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 21 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 22 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 23 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 25 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida