Me and my wife are going on a 10 day road trip, from Marietta, GA, to New Orleans, LA. We'll stay there for the NOLA Jazz Fest until april 29th or 30th. Then we'll go to Memphis, TN and I still don't know if we'll stay there for 1 or 2 days. The thing is that, after Memphis, we HAVE TO go to Washington DC, and the drive time is about 13 hours or more. Even switching with her for driving, would take us, at least, 7 hours for each of us to get there. I mean, I think is too much.
So, the plan is: we have to find a stop in the way from Memphis to DC where we can spend the night, rest a little and give it a look. I just don't know where. I was thinking Nashville, but it would only cut us 3 or 2 hours from the 13 hour drive.
So, any ideas?
Where to stay from Memphis to Washington DC
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Seward to Anchorage
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 6 Car trip from Seattle
- 7 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 19 Retiring in Colorado
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 24 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 25 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza