Me and my wife are going on a 10 day road trip, from Marietta, GA, to New Orleans, LA. We'll stay there for the NOLA Jazz Fest until april 29th or 30th. Then we'll go to Memphis, TN and I still don't know if we'll stay there for 1 or 2 days. The thing is that, after Memphis, we HAVE TO go to Washington DC, and the drive time is about 13 hours or more. Even switching with her for driving, would take us, at least, 7 hours for each of us to get there. I mean, I think is too much.
So, the plan is: we have to find a stop in the way from Memphis to DC where we can spend the night, rest a little and give it a look. I just don't know where. I was thinking Nashville, but it would only cut us 3 or 2 hours from the 13 hour drive.
So, any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Drive Trip then to Memphis
- 2 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 4 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 5 ((#1800#841,6436))
- 6 nashville,tenn
- 7 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 8 http://probiomaxmexico.com/brainup-iq/
- 9 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 10 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 11 Yosemite Hike
- 12 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 15 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 16 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 17 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 18 The District by Hilton Club
- 19 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 20 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 21 Acadia National Park
- 22 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 23 Anniversary destination
- 24 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 25 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver