We have been to Sedona a few times, staying in B&Bs for a few days and once, renting a lovely home for a month. I've always wanted to see Sedona in Oct. with the aspen in color and we are thinking of going for the last two weeks of Oct. Home rentals seem to be restricted to 30days or more and a hotel or b&b could be expensive. Any ideas? Thanks.
Where to stay for two weeks in Sedona?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Denver in a half day
- 18 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 19 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 20 Oahu ideas
- 21 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 West Coast Bound End of March
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help